1. Prompt payment of salaries on a monthly basis.
2. Prompt payment of leave allowance as at when due.
3. Regular promotion of staff as at when due and it’s implementation.
4.Training of staff to aquire more knowledge on the Job.
5. End of the year bonus given annually.
6. Creating Conducive environment for staff to work in.
7.The recently released list of staff for retrospective approval.
8. Distribution of 100 Vehicles for Substantive Directors GL17 in the Lagos State Public Service.
9. He effected salary increment before any state in 2019.
10. He is increasing salary again even when the Federal Government and other states in Nigeria have not shown any sign of looking in that direction.
11. He unprecedentedly paid 100% of basic salary as Christmas bonus.
12. Another retrospective approval for staff who acquired additional qualification without prior approval.
13. He approved consequential adjustment on salary of LIRS staff.
14. Set to correct errors arising from implementation of last minimum wage before implementing new minimum wage.
15. Sustained LCDAs which has further created more jobs and more professional/political seats for civil servants and political office holders respectively.
16. Sustained the following agencies:
Lagos State Neighborhood Watch
17. Approval of workers villages.
18. He did not lay off any staff, PS, GM etc. when he emerged as the Governor.
19. Ensured the survival of all staff during COVID-19 pandemic by paying salaries of all State and Unified Local Governments staff salaries as and when due despite the lockdown.
20. One of his first actions after his swearing-in in 2019 as Governor, was the injection of 35 brand new buses into the Central Bus System (CBS), the body handling transport for civil servants, as almost all buses being used to transport civil servants were dilapidated.
Note that Mr Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu is set to do even more…
Source: Lagos Monitoring Team