Introduces Masterclass sessions in collaboration with AUHF and UNILAG Center for Human Settlements.
Also unveiling AIHS U40 for Young Professionals
Looking for the most innovative housing and construction info plug? The best platform for an exhibition? An opportunity to network and increase your business reach? What makes an excellent business enterprise and how to navigate the real estate and construction market trends? AIHS places everything right at your fingertips.
Look no further for ways to take advantage of these exciting opportunities anticipated for the 17th edition of the Africa International Housing Show (AIHS), the largest housing and construction expo in Africa happening live at the International Conference Centre, (ICC) Abuja from 23rd to 27th July 2023 with a focus on the theme: ‘Beyond Rhetorics to Homes: Making Housing Happen’.
Here is a list of our strategic sessions and guides to help you plan your four-day stay at the event.
On the preceding day of AIHS 2023, July 23, AIHS board members meet.
The opening ceremony will be held on July 24 and have in attendance as a Special Guest of Honour, Vice-President Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Kashim Shettima, featuring exhibition openings, a keynote address, and a political leaders’ dialogue, to engage newly elected political leaders on housing as there is no better time to engage them than now. This will involve all professional bodies in the housing and construction industry, and their regulatory bodies.
This year’s event will be witnessed by a delegation of members of the Chartered Institute of Housing (CIOH) London and the UK Professional Association of Certified Housing Practitioners.
This year’s AIHS gives you access to several INNOVATIONS including:
Africa’s One of a kind Real Estate CEOs Forum
AIHS U40 & Young Professional Meet-up 2023
Exhibition Halls (3)
Proptech & Startup Day
Artisan Development Platform
International Conference on Alternative Funding for Housing
New Products Pavilion
Best of AIHS Awards
Masterclass sessions in collaboration with AUHF and UNILAG Center for Human Settlements wherein attendees will get a certificate of participation from the centers
There will also be proper breakout sessions on Policy; Finance; skills development and technology
Each session will require people to pre-apply to participate and each must within two days deliver a policy position to be shared on the final day.
It will also feature side events including an opening Gala. Various sponsors will host guest-to-side dinners during the four days. The venue of the dinner will be announced in the course of the event.
AIHS 2023 has also designed a session to discuss issues related to climate change with a special focus on green housing with experts and authorities from different parts of the world to join the discourse.
There will be touring on the last day of the event to affordable housing estates and smart cities (estates that comply with the rules of a green building). The main “Gala Night” is also scheduled for the last day of the event, where individuals and organizations who have made indelible imprints on the sand of time in the housing sector will be honored and appreciated with awards. Also, brands with the best exhibition boot(s) in terms of packaging, and innovation, among others will be appraised and awarded.
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR
The ultimate line-up of the exciting things to see at the AIHS 17.0 coming up on July 24 – 27, 2023;
- Colourful showcase of unique, affordable, and discounted products and services by leading housing and construction brands in Africa; be it real estate, estate development companies, mortgage institutions, building materials organizations, facilitators of latest technological trends and innovations, bathroom fittings and accessories as well as paints and interior companies.
- Prepare your mind for yet another seasonal engagement, with different experts in the housing sector coming together irrespective of their professions or calling to exchange ideas on a neutral ground.
- Be ready to spend quality time with stakeholders as they speak with one voice and proffer solutions to various issues affecting the housing sector.
- Look forward to seeing all professionals in the housing industry as AIHS remains a great platform bringing about solidarity and unity among housing and construction professionals.
- To meet with consumers looking for the latest building trends from different parts of Africa and beyond.
- You will also be privileged to see top-notch leaders from the African Union of Housing Finance, Representatives of the International Finance Corporation, and World Bank, Members of the African Union of Housing Finance conference, Members of all professional bodies, Members of State-owned Housing Corporations, Commissioners for Housing from different states of the federation, Ministers for Housing from other countries, among others.
- Expect another great moment of all-encompassing and issue-based discourse revolving around salient issues affecting the housing sector, as invited speakers of repute will be digging deep into issues of concern while also giving attendees the opportunity to participate.
- In the course of the event, there will be business matchmaking, coupled with the provision of Deal-room meetings among organizations to facilitate robust business deliberations and transactions.
- Also at the program, prospective home and property owners will be connected to the right channel of purchase and possible finance institutions.
- There will be a prop-tech session and finance discussion majorly focussing on non-interest banking and capital market featuring the likes of Jaiz bank, Lotus bank, and sterling bank.
- As an exhibitor, be rest assured that you won’t leave the event venue as you came. It’s expected that at the end of the event, you must have either made great sales, got enough prospects for your business, or hit the best network and target ever.
Not less than 30 international speakers drawn from different parts of the world have been invited and over 25,000 participants from over 15 countries are expected to attend the annual global event, and we are optimistic that the number of exhibitors will surpass 400 before July 23.
Meanwhile, in a bid to make the 17th edition unique, interesting, and innovative, organizers of the AIHS have said the mobile application (AIHS CONNECT) will be fully functional to create an avenue for participants, speakers, partners, and exhibitors to conveniently participate, connect, and network. The app can be downloaded from Google and Apple play stores.
What are you still waiting for?
Subscribe to AIHS 2023 today! www.africahousingshow.com