How To Apply For CBN Undergraduate, Graduate TIES Grant – Inline with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) unveiling of the new grant for Nigerian graduates and undergraduates as an effort to curb the high rate of unemployment situation in the Nigeria, we have decided to share this post to answer the question on how to apply that you have been asking.
What is CBN TIES?
TIES simply means Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme! The CBN N500M undergraduate and Graduates grant is created under the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES), in collaboration with Nigerian universities and polytechnics to harness the potential of graduate entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
However, for a graduate or undergraduate to be eligible to participate in the CBN N500m grant the following Investment Companies in Nigeria Requirements for CBN N500 million grant must be met.
1. Applicants must be graduates of Nigerian universities or polytechnics
2. Must possess First Degree Certificate (BSc, HND, or it is equivalent)
3. Applicants must possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate (Discharge or Exemption letter)
4. Must have a certificate of participation issued by a university or polytechnic as evidence of entrepreneurship training
5. Must not be more than 7 years of post NYSC
How To Apply For CBN Undergraduate, Graduate TIES Grant
To Apply for this Scheme, applicants will have to apply online via CBN dedicated portal.
The CBN said it would distribute N500 million among the top five tertiary institutions with the best entrepreneurial pitches or ideas.
Scheme is designed to create a paradigm shift among undergraduates and graduates from the pursuit of white-collar jobs to a culture of entrepreneurship development for economic development and job creation.
1st position takes N150m
2nd position goes with N120m
3rd position is N100m
4th place is N80m, and
5th position takes N50m.