Every year in July, the Abuja International Housing Show, brings an amazing opportunity to exhibit, network, develop new business relationships and make sales. The 14th edition will take place from July 21st to 25th 2020 at the International Conference Centre, Abuja. Here are what you must know about Abuja International Housing Show.
- The Abuja International Housing Show is Africa’s biggest building and construction show. With more than 15,000 thousand participants and over 400 exhibitors from 21 countries, this is the venue for the international Who’s Who of the property industry. Abuja International Housing Show, offers ideal conditions for visitors to initiate international property projects and helps to maintain and extend their network in the real estate sector.
- Its large international participation provides excellent opportunities for global sharing of knowledge, expertise, products, and best practices. Abuja International Housing Show brings together industry leaders, investors, buyers, and entrepreneurs to develop markets and business partnerships.
- The event gives you access to leading-edge technical information, equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts from around the world.
- 4. The Abuja International Housing Show has a line-up of presentations on relevant topics around the building and construction industry.
- You will have the chance to walk the show floor, view exhibits of businesses, and meet potential clients and business partners.
- You’ll get energized by talking to your peers and exchanging ideas with them. The event is filled with exhibitors willing to share new innovations and ideas in the building and construction industry. It is worth stopping by each booth and inquiring about what they have to offer – you never know where your next business opportunity will come from.
- The event parades the highest number of professionals and government functionaries, including; the Vice-President, the Senate President, State Governors, Ministers, Members of the National Assembly, and entrepreneurs among others.
- The Abuja International Housing Show enables you get relevant information that is specific to solving your business struggles from professionals in the housing sector.
- The Abuja International Housing Show has the support and endorsement of the organizations and brands, in charge of implementation of policies in the Nigerian housing sector.
- The event provides the opportunities to make direct sales, direct buying at discounted rates and getting good deals with a mortgage bank or estate developer.
- The convener of the Abuja International Housing Show is the promoter of Housing TV, housing development program on AIT and NTA, housing time on Ray power and owner of the largest housing news portal. It’s a guarantee that your participation will get excellent exposure and massive publicity.
- We have a responsive website that allows for amazing user experience on any device, this combined with our Exceptional SEO ensures that traffic to our website and Google ranking is always high. We have a well-branded website that is always updated to the latest trends and technologies to give us the competitive advantage.
- Abuja International Housing Show takes full advantage of our social platforms on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Our content is engaging and relevant that guarantees continue engagement with thousands of users across all platforms. On Facebook, Abuja International Housing Show has over 26,000 likes, over 7,000 followers on Twitter, over 3,000 followers on Instagram and many connections on LinkedIn.
- Testimonies from attendees have confirmed that there is no other platform in Nigeria that brings together, people from different political divides, backgrounds, professionals from the construction sector and other sectors to come together and chart a new course for the housing sector.
Other good reasons for you to attend include; the top-notch conference program, the C.E.O. Forum, and the National Housing Awards. Make sure you attend the most important real estate show – in Africa from July 21st to 25th, 2020, with the theme: Driving sustainable Housing Finance Models In the midst of Global Uncertainty